GROWING OUR FAITH, LOVING OUR SELF, STRENGTHENING OUR RELATIONSHIPS, MAXIMIZING OUR RESOURCES, AND DELIGHTING IN OUR DISCOVERIES AND EXPERIENCES.
This is what Truly Rich and Blessed is all about. Founded in 2010 and originally known as “Truly Rich Mom” — a “mommy blog” that was about “the riches of faith, family and life in general” – it is now dedicated to inspiring and encouraging everyone (not just moms) to discover and grow the “riches” they already have.
Drawing inspiration from Matthew 6:25-33 and the teachings of Catholic lay preacher and author Brother Bo Sanchez, we hope to help you lead a richer and fuller life in all aspects, while “keeping it real” at all times. Life is never perfect, but we can find blessings all around if we actively seek them!
Our articles (and social media posts!) are focused on the following:
– Our Faith: Primarily about Liturgical Living especially for Catholics, Reflections & Devotions, and True Confessions (keeping it real posts!)
– Our Self: Where we talk about how Self-Love Isn’t Selfish, and include articles Especially for Moms
– Our Relationships: Covering Family Matters (Marriage, Parenting and Homeschooling — since the author is a homeschooler), plus Relationships Beyond the Family
– Our Resources: Finding a deeper meaning behind our Work and Education, plus learning how to put our Finances in order and be good stewards
– Our Discoveries and Experiences: Where we look at different products, services and other matters that help “enrich” our lives
ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND FOUNDER
Tina Santiago Rodriguez is a Manila-based writer and editor by profession. Her work was awarded by the Catholic Mass Media Awards in 2015, and her articles have appeared in both local and foreign publications.
As an up-and-coming intentional digital media influencer, Tina has also collaborated with different brands and businesses through the years. Her noted collaborators include Huggies, LeapFrog Philippines, Brother Philippines, Scholastic, St. Patrick Baby, Moringana, Canva, Bo Sanchez’s Kerygma Conference, and Human Nature.
Drawing from over a decade’s worth of experience serving as a fulltime mission worker, Tina also gives talks on topics like authentic womanhood, intentional parenting, homeschooling, family life, and “inspired living,” and is currently working on her first book. She is also the host of “The Truly Rich Mom Show,” an online TV show that airs on Bukal.TV and YouTube.
Over and above all these, Tina counts being a Catholic wife and homeschool mom as her main vocation. It is her fervent desire to bless you through her articles, online TV show, online community and offline events — all for God’s greater glory!
If you want to get in touch with Tina for collaborations, or to get a press kit, or just to say “Hi!”, click here.