Exhibits from toy designers, manufacturers and distributors showcasing the latest in toys, playground equipment, books, fashion and lots of other innovations:
• TOY FAIR: A toy fair with over 50 booths, each featuring the latest tools and toys for active play. Organized by age bracket.
• BOOK AND MAGAZINE FAIR: A veritable showcase of the latest and best titles covering play and child development.
• CHILDREN’S NUTRITION FAIR: A taste of the kind of food that makes for fun, delicious and healthy eating for kids.
• CHILDREN’S FASHION FAIR: An exhibition of outfits fit for active play and other children’s activities.
• SCHOOL FAIR: A venue for schools or institutions to showcase their programs and the ways they integrate play into their curriculum/activities. • WORLD TOYS EXHIBIT: An exhibition showcasing toys and games from around the world.
*For more information, please check out the Play Pilipinas official website.
*For additional resources on why play is important for a child’s learning, please click on the following links: