I’m taking a short break from all the work I need to do to ask you, dear readers, to help me out. All you need to do is answer the question stated in this post’s title:
“What does being ‘truly rich and blessed’ mean to you?”
Why? Well, I want to know how to serve you better.
You see, when I felt called to “rebrand” from being just a “mommy blog” to something else, I had this dream of building a community. A community of people who lead imperfect lives but are still inspired to be “rich” in what truly matters.
Some of you already know that I was inspired to use the term “truly rich” from reading Bro. Bo Sanchez’s books, and learning from his teachings on faith, relationships and personal finance. I even became a Truly Rich Club member to learn more about how to enrich our family’s finances, particularly via stock market investments.
This is because I believe that part of being “truly rich and blessed” — at least when it comes to our finances — is realizing and acknowledging the fact that:
(1) money is not the root of all evil, but the love of money is;
(2) whether we like it or not, we need money for certain purposes in this world;
(3) God is the true source of ALL our riches and material resources, including our money/finances;
(4) He can use our money/finances to bless others; and
(5) we need to learn how to manage our money/finances well, and how to make it “work” for us.
There is more to it than that, of course, which is why this site isn’t just about finances. I know that people can interpret the term “truly rich and blessed” in so many ways. That’s why I am really interested to know what YOU think of it.
I really, really want this site to be more than just a blog, and knowing what being “truly rich and blessed” means to you will help me know how to build our community. So, if you’re ready to share your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment below! 🙂